Friday, January 11, 2008

Graduated college!! Wohoo!



I made it through my undergraduate education!! In December I graduated from the University of Colorado with a degree in Architectural Engineering. Now is that a relief! I definitely loved college, pretty much every social part of it, but it sure does feel good to be done. I am very excited to learn and grow outside of the school setting and start applying some of what I have learned so far. My passion to serve in third world countries is about to be put in action as I will leave for Costa Rica in one week to volunteer with EMI (Engineering Ministries International)for 6 months! Excitement is definitely in the air!!


I would like to thank all of my family and friends for supporting and encouraging me all these years!!

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

Steph Dodge! You're beautiful and I'm so proud of you friend. I'm looking fwd to reading more of your blogs on your exciting adventures. I love you friend.